REVIEW: Fake Empire by C.W. Farnsworth




RATING :- 5/5 Stars

REVIEW :- 


Since mid 2021, every book I read was missing something,I enjoyed most of them and some changed my life BUT they weren't flawless.

FAKE EMPIRE broke that cycle. OH.MY.GOD. THIS BOOK IS PERFECTION GUYS. KENSWORTH ARE THE IT COUPLE.

Crew Kensington and Scarlett Ellsworth are the heirs of the richest companies in their country. An arranged marriage between the richest people in a country isn't entirely outrageous and their fate has been sealed since they were 16. No one's forcing them to marry eachother but only a fool would deny this union and neither crew nor scarlett are that dumb.

Reading this felt like, I was going through a relationship. The initial chapters had me blushing and giggling like a new relationship and then the middle chapters were fiddled with worry,tension and insecurities. The final chapters filled me with the sense of assurance that this IS forever.

Their banter was amazing. The jealousy scenes gave me a shot of serotonin and the chemistry between them was sizzling since page 1.

The Development of Kensworth as individuals and as a couple was *Chef's Kiss* It was so fulfilling and felt EARNED 

I can say with absolute conviction that Kensworth will be forever no matter the hurdle they face. They may not always look eye to eye and have conflicts but at the end of the day, they will communicate and the love and trust they have will fly above everything.

Comments